Can't edit Decks

Help us track and kill bugs.

Can't edit Decks

Postby Were » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello, im new in cabals, started a week ago and loved the game.

I have an issue with a deck I purchased, "acolytes of osiris". When I try to edit it and change some cards from the basic deck, I recieve the message saving changes but suddenly all the changes are cancelled and cant leave the edit page, even if I didn't change anything, I have to close the game from windows, also the issue is happening in my movile device too. It happen only with this deck, the others can edit and change cards normally.
Were
Follower

Cabals IGN: Were

Re: Can't edit Decks

Postby joukosalminen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:13 am

Were wrote:Hello, im new in cabals, started a week ago and loved the game.

I have an issue with a deck I purchased, "acolytes of osiris". When I try to edit it and change some cards from the basic deck, I recieve the message saving changes but suddenly all the changes are cancelled and cant leave the edit page, even if I didn't change anything, I have to close the game from windows, also the issue is happening in my movile device too. It happen only with this deck, the others can edit and change cards normally.

Hey, Were. That sounds strange, I just tried editing an Acolytes of Osiris deck with no problems on both Steam and Android.

Have you tried duplicating the deck or creating a new one with the same cards? Or renaming the troublesome deck?
joukosalminen
Secret Agent

Re: Can't edit Decks

Postby Were » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello, yes I deleted the deck and copied again, and no problems now, it was weird that couldnt edit the original, but its solved now. Thanks!
Were
Follower

Cabals IGN: Were

Return to Bug Reports