thread deleted?

Discussion and news about this forum. Please give any forum-related feedback here.

thread deleted?

Postby LifeEatsLife » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:06 am

Guys, why you deleted my thread in general discussions?
LifeEatsLife
Agent

Re: thread deleted?

Postby dougsymon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 am

Thank you for getting in contact and for your valued contribution to the forum like in these posts (among others):

Decks represent parts of the world
Banshee: how do you deal with it?
LifeEatsLife's Card Invention Box

These, especially the last, are just the kind of posts we and everyone in the Cabals Community wants to read and be involved with.

Unfortunately the most recent post came up against one of the GENERAL RULES/GUIDELINES of the forum. Most notably the following point:

Advertising other games/products/whatever is forbidden and will most likely lead to instant permanent ban. Note: users are of course allowed to mention other games and compare Cabals to other products in a constructive manner.

We are very grateful for your contribution to the Cabals Community and so decided to politely remove the post rather than administer a ban. Hopefully this is understandable and answers your question.

This forum is afterall for discussing Cabals and we do not currently have a general section to purely discuss other games or other activities in life. We look forward to discussing Cabals with you like previously. Thanks again for getting in contact and enjoy playing Cabals!
Join your fellow players on IRC for general chat and friendly matches:
#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=cabalscg
Thread with more information about IRC channel

DM me if you'd like a game of Cabals!
dougsymon
Site Admin

Cabals IGN: WindomEarle
CabalsCode: R5Z8YTW

Re: thread deleted?

Postby LifeEatsLife » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 am

Well, fair enough but I was not really advertising CM since it is not my game, I am just playing it and since it shares some similarities with Cabals I thought other users could have been interested.
No dramas anyway, thank you for letting me know.
LifeEatsLife
Agent

Return to Forum Feedback