forum looks dead

Discussion and news about this forum. Please give any forum-related feedback here.

forum looks dead

Postby ScottyDdot » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:41 pm

I just started playing cabals. I love the game, but judging by the forum activity I fear the community is dieing or already dead which is disappointing because I DONT want the developers to not add new cards/features or updates because no one is playing. Please someone tell me otherwise.
ScottyDdot
Disciple

Re: forum looks dead

Postby Qvaak » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Ya, it's dead-ish at the moment, and that's not very promising. The next update should kick some life to this community, but it'll probably still be a while before that happens.
Ask me about • L • O • S • S •

But though its lure alone makes life worth living // None gains or guesses what it hints at giving.
Qvaak
Veteran

Postby ScottyDdot » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:00 am

Wished i would've found the game sooner judging by your join date I'm a little late lol. Had no idea this game has been around so long. Well Ill be frequenting the forums I can't get enough of the game. Thanks for the reply and hope things pick up aeound here soon!
ScottyDdot
Disciple

Postby badgersbones » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:08 am

The real test is how long it takes for the game to match u up with an opponent. I live in HAwaii, so I'm active at off peak hours, but the wait has never been longer than 90 seconds, so there's life in this game's community yet!
Add my Cabalscode:YQK2BXL to your Shop Gift Code for a FREE HERO!
badgersbones
Baron

Cabals IGN: COW.badgersbones
CabalsCode: YQK2BXL

Postby ScottyDdot » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:45 pm

yea..good point.
ScottyDdot
Disciple

Postby Cielo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:58 am

badgersbones wrote:The real test is how long it takes for the game to match u up with an opponent. I live in HAwaii, so I'm active at off peak hours, but the wait has never been longer than 90 seconds, so there's life in this game's community yet!

That's true - only few players come here. :(
Don't read this signature.
Cielo
Veteran

Postby KVD » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm

This forum has never been the most active community. But it's up to the members to shake things up, so start telling your friends about Cabals and maybe start some new threads in the forum.
I am not dead and can eternal lie
KVD
Elite

Cabals IGN: KVD

Return to Forum Feedback