Card Evolving List

Discuss cards here.

Re: Card Evolving List

Postby Sdric » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Yea, Karl is strong. Unless he kills himself by hitting Bies or Harbinger he's a nearly sure 1v2 (even though he's slower at that Bies) with great upwards potential. Combined with Samuel he can do a lot of work. I'ld love to combine double bloodseeker with him... But currently I don't have the resources to craft a gold card - even in the long run - I guess I have to keep betting on boosters to finally drop something useful.
Sdric
Elite

Cabals IGN: Sdric
CabalsCode: 7HDWBSC

Postby SuperSoda » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Sdric wrote:Yea, Karl is strong. Unless he kills himself by hitting Bies or Harbinger he's a nearly sure 1v2 (even though he's slower at that Bies) with great upwards potential. Combined with Samuel he can do a lot of work. I'ld love to combine double bloodseeker with him... But currently I don't have the resources to craft a gold card - even in the long run - I guess I have to keep betting on boosters to finally drop something useful.

Karl often runs into Bies, killing him without ever using its effect... making him a joker... 30% complete failure... 50% card swap, his life for a card out of deck... 20% two (or more) cards out of the deck, and a good chance of winning...

Honestly, Bloodseeker drains your deck way to much... facing bies for instance can cost you 4 cards if he kills her twice..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
SuperSoda
Novice

Cabals IGN: SuperSoda

Postby SuperSoda » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Sdric wrote:Yea, Karl is strong. Unless he kills himself by hitting Bies or Harbinger he's a nearly sure 1v2 (even though he's slower at that Bies) with great upwards potential. Combined with Samuel he can do a lot of work. I'ld love to combine double bloodseeker with him... But currently I don't have the resources to craft a gold card - even in the long run - I guess I have to keep betting on boosters to finally drop something useful.

Karl often runs into Bies, killing him without ever using its effect... making him a joker... 30% complete failure... 50% card swap, his life for a card out of deck... 20% two (or more) cards out of the deck, and a good chance of winning...

Honestly, Bloodseeker drains your deck way to much... facing bies for instance can cost you 4 cards if he kills her twice..

SuperSoda
Novice

Card Evolving List

Postby SuperSoda » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:30 am

Zeppelin is my favorite gold card... I dont have it yet, and i dont know the recipe yet... but this seems a card that can push a game to a win...

Most games at the top leagues use almost all cards in the deck, and typically cards are swapped a lot... using mainly the first card slot. You have a 50% chance of starting the game. The starting player often get to hit on the opponent a lot, and if the starting player manages to put a card in that survives the opponent card, and killing it instantly gives you an almost unbeatable upperhand of two unopposed cards..
if you do not start the game, you need the same thing, but just to turn the tide. You need another double kill to secure a win..

This way it matters a lot who starts the game. Cards like Demon of Pools manage to change the tide, but at a high cost, if both decks run out (and they often do)

Zeppelin can bring in two cards in one turn, (bies and harbinger of doom both have less power than Zeppelin, making at least 8 cards suitable for Zeppelins skill) giving a starting player a big advantage, or turning the tide for non-starters...

SuperSoda
Novice

Postby Sdric » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:41 am

I agree, Zeppelin and Shadow Dragon are the cards I am looking forward to. Shadow dragon has a good body and ruins any enemy deck card advantage (so good for decks like Zeppelin which put a lot on the field, but shorten your own deck that way.)
Last edited by Sdric on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sdric
Elite

Postby SuperSoda » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Sdric wrote:I agree, Zeppelin and Shadow Dragon are the cards I am looking forward to. Shadow dragon has a good body and rins any card avantage (so good for decks like Zeppeling which put a lot on the field)

I thought shadow dragon forces opponent to discard cards until decks are even. Could work with bloodseeker but is still risky...

SuperSoda
Novice

Postby SuperSoda » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Sdric wrote:I agree, Zeppelin and Shadow Dragon are the cards I am looking forward to. Shadow dragon has a good body and rins any card avantage (so good for decks like Zeppeling which put a lot on the field)

I thought shadow dragon forces opponent to discard cards until decks are even. Could work with bloodseeker but is still risky...

SuperSoda
Novice

Postby Sdric » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:28 pm

SuperSoda wrote:
Sdric wrote:I agree, Zeppelin and Shadow Dragon are the cards I am looking forward to. Shadow dragon has a good body and ruins any card advantage (so good for decks like Zeppeling which put a lot on the field)

I thought shadow dragon forces opponent to discard cards until decks are even.

It is. If you have a card advantage nothing happens, if he has a card advantage he nullifies it. Even without Bloodseeker that seems good to me.
Sdric
Elite

Postby SuperSoda » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Sdric wrote:I agree, Zeppelin and Shadow Dragon are the cards I am looking forward to. Shadow dragon has a good body and ruins any enemy deck card advantage (so good for decks like Zeppelin which put a lot on the field, but shorten your own deck that way.)

Just found out Zeppelin comes from Boris Kane and Hermit... i'm fusing them now...

SuperSoda
Novice

Postby Sdric » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Fulcanelli +Rashasa =
Spiritual Medium (130 Double Damage against units)
Sdric
Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Card Discussion