How many players

General Cabals: Card Blitz Discussion

How many players

Postby SuperSoda » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm

I wonder how many people play cabals card blitz... is it an achievement to be in the top 10, or are there no more than 50 players active?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
SuperSoda
Novice

Cabals IGN: SuperSoda

Re: How many players

Postby Sdric » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Considering that there are only 2 players active at the board and we both originally come from Cabals: Battle Cards I
ld say not many.

To be honest, Blitz is a game that currently fits me since I got an arm in a splint and can't really do anything with much clicking. Others have more options, though. And I personally can very well understand that they pick up other games when the game itself keeps you from playing (lose once? wait 5 minutes to play again, for 15 seconds and then possibly wait another 5 minutes). Or we could consider that this game has 0 PvE content oncr you finish the story, no repeatable mission at all. Meaning that you only can play 5 PvP matches per hour - and then the game asks you for money to play more.
In fact they game asks you for cash for every God damn second button you click.
So yea, I do understand why this game isn't more popular.
I've made topics in the past which had some suggestions to make this game more attractive to a wider audience, but apparently the devs consider the current popuarity enough.
I personally won't spent anymore more until there's PvE content that keeps you occupied, though.
Sdric
Elite

Cabals IGN: Sdric
CabalsCode: 7HDWBSC

Postby SuperSoda » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm mostly hooked by the idea of finally reaching the top of a game... When it turns out only a handful of people actually play this doesnt mean that much...
I love(d) the mechanics of the game. I had a hard time in PvE, constantly the big question; will i be able to overcome this tough match. It felt nicely ballanced out.
Just open the new portal with lots of golden opponents... and i probably get hooked again...

SuperSoda
Novice

Postby SuperSoda » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 pm

I'm mostly hooked by the idea of finally reaching the top of a game... When it turns out only a handful of people actually play this doesnt mean that much...
I love(d) the mechanics of the game. I had a hard time in PvE, constantly the big question; will i be able to overcome this tough match. It felt nicely ballanced out.
Just open the new portal with lots of golden opponents... and i probably get hooked again...

SuperSoda
Novice

Postby Sdric » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 am

SuperSoda wrote:I'm mostly hooked by the idea of finally reaching the top of a game... When it turns out only a handful of people actually play this doesnt mean that much...

The question would be how much it means to reach the top of a game where time and luck (in combat as well as opening a high enough booster) mean (e.g. a single star spwan can stop a complete lower leveled deck) more than skill. So I'm not really proud for making it into top 5 when there's maybe less than 20 people playing with 90+ star decks (mine has 93 for example).
Sdric
Elite

Cabals IGN: Sdric
CabalsCode: 7HDWBSC

Postby dougsymon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:04 am

Growing numbers as it is gradually being launched on iOS and Android too :)

You two are the pioneers of Cabals: Card Blitz here in the community and we are grateful for your support and dedication!
Join your fellow players on IRC for general chat and friendly matches:
#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=cabalscg
Thread with more information about IRC channel

DM me if you'd like a game of Cabals!
dougsymon
Site Admin

Cabals IGN: WindomEarle
CabalsCode: R5Z8YTW

Postby sindyciaray » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:16 pm