Hello - Introduce yourself here.

An area for new players, frequently asked questions, hints and tips.

Hello - Introduce yourself here.

Postby Honas » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. Any of the oldtimers got a big guild i can join..... 8-)

Honas
Honas
Disciple

Re: Hello

Postby Draiyen » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello Everyone! :D
I started to play 2 days ago and enjoined the game a lot!!!
It's like Chaotic game (conquer) or Hecatomb (Desing of cards) and chess game too.
I prefer to win the game using the board to build up the 60 points, and the Tausend Deck.
In the future we need to spend real money to buy cards or decks?
O did you think to create a CCG like Call of Cthulhu?
Thanks for all!!!
Draiyen
Follower

Postby TheManOnTheMoon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Hello,

I´am from germany.

I play the CoC ccg and now the lcg.
TheManOnTheMoon
Disciple

Postby Ansgar » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Hello all,

i am german, but living in switzerland.

I have some experience with non online TCG. This one is fun and i am looking forward how this game will develope.

Unfortunatly (for me wanting to play this game - but i also like to go on vacation :D ) i am leaving for vacation for 3 weeks.
I think a lot will change till then.

Greetings
Ansgar
Ansgar
Follower

Postby Mikasa » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Hi and nice to meet you all,
I hail from Finland, and I'm a gamer for life. MMOs, RPGs, Board Games, Card Games...
When I started my TCG hobby in -93-94, we used to play MTG for ante. It was a bitter sweet experience, losing your multilands($76.78) while opponent had a lightning bolt($1.27) at stake.
By the way, these today's prices are funny, I wonder who would like to buy my (~10 000) Revised edition commons for 1$ a piece ;)

Anyway, you'll be seeing me playing as 'Habutzi'.
Once Cabals starts allowing challenges for 1v1 I'll gladly accept a challenge, wether it'd be serious 'teeth-gritting' dueling or casual deck-testing.

-Mika
'Habutzi'
[Habutzi is a character from my Arctic-MUD "career", an addiction which never is over but has brought me many friends during the years]
Mikasa
Developer

Postby Honas » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Most of what Mikasa wrote goes for me as well :)

Honas
Honas
Disciple

Postby Dorougch » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Hello all, I'm a college student in St. Petersburg. I've played Magic: The Gathering my whole life and have recently been introduced to online CCG's. I love this game, and I love the artwork more than anything! Morgana Le Fay is my favorite art so far. Super stoked to play when the full version is released!
Dorougch
Follower

Postby Squirreli » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi all!

This game is my latest addiction, so I might as well introduce myself! Im a gamer and a software developer from Helsinki. I've a long history in Warhammer 40k, pen-and-paper RPGs, computer games in general and airsoft. I also have some experience with board strategy games and when it comes to CCG:s: I've quit M:tG twice and I still occasionally play Vampire: the Eternal Struggle.

Usually I'm quite critical when it comes to games, but this one has got me hooked (at least for now)! Of course there are some problems with the game, but even at beta stage the advantages easily outweight the downsides! I've highly recommended this game to quite a few people already ;)

Thanks for the game(s)!
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women... That is best in life."
Squirreli
Visionary

Postby mikado » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Hola,

A gamer and IT-worker who recently moved to Tampere. I like the theme and look forward to see how the game develops! 18years of RPG and CCG experience.
mikado
Follower

Postby Anurak » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Hello. I live in Greece and my background includes mostly RPGs, D&D, MtG, and I started another popular online card game about 6 months ago. The first impressions from Cabals are positive, but I'll have to play more matches.
Anurak
Follower

Next

Return to New Players/FAQs