Should I make another account or just buy Influence?

An area for new players, frequently asked questions, hints and tips.

Should I make another account or just buy Influence?

Postby Yearzero » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:48 am

Hi, I'm Yearzero and I'm quite new to this game. I've been playing Morgana, but I think that her power is pretty limited and Mab is more versatile.
I tried to play Mab, but it seems that there are some necessary cards to make the deck work, like Lugnasad, another Banshee and Fionog, another Spriggan (to compensate for the lack of Morgana ability) and Chngelling Tricks/Shapechanger (do not own any at the moment). I do have 2 Spriggans, 2 Fionogs, and 2 Banshees. That being said, is it worth to make another account (or keep grinding levels) or should I buy Influence and get something like 5 boosters?
Yearzero
Disciple

Cabals IGN: Yearzero

Re: Should I make another account or just buy Influence?

Postby swadhinparida555 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:47 am

Well to be honest 100 boosters will be enough for dannan clan.you will get enough card from them and of course if you want to get a competative deck you must invest something well if you want gather experice join the group in kik high rank players r there they will guide so join us in kik thank you...

Sent from my HTC Desire 526GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
swadhinparida555
Visionary

Postby 210 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:16 am

100boosters? It's worth 15000 influence/100$ :0
I don't think that much boosters are required to win more than 70℅ matches. I'd vote for 10 boosters.
Yearzero, welcome to cabals. I'd suggest creating new account only if you want to try another alliance. Swaping cards at level up is not so good idea if you still lack uncommon cards. But if you get free uncommon/rare card then spend some to get one from primal instead of nether/dominion :D
Visionary

Cabals IGN: Rastafari.hs

Postby swadhinparida555 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 am

Well sure you want to win all of your match so its worthy well if i m not wrong r you vader...

Well he is ri8 if you r skilled enough you only need 10-20 boosters.if you r vader then i think your playing level is very good.
swadhinparida555
Visionary

Return to New Players/FAQs