IRC: #cabalscg @ Quakenet

General Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards discussion.

IRC: #cabalscg @ Quakenet

Postby Squirreli » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:57 pm

#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=cabalscg

---

What is IRC?
Internet Relay Chat. Lightweight chat protocol that has very good support over different devices (including smartphone clients). Very good for building a community ;) ... Google it up or ask for help here!

Why new thread?
There was a lot of talk about IRC on some other thread(s), but it'll get lost there, so I've posted a new thread about this.

Why Quakenet?
Quakenet has good user authentication and channel ownership services and is meant for gaming channels, so it's a very good choice for the Cabals-channel.
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women... That is best in life."
Squirreli
Visionary

Re: IRC: #cabalscg @ Quakenet

Postby Squirreli » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Just in case someone hadn't noticed: The channel #cabalscg is alive in IRC @ Quakenet ;)
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women... That is best in life."
Squirreli
Visionary

Postby Shawe » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Bump - for any new users or people that haven't joined the channel yet. This morning Mika gave us some exclusive updates not seen anywhere else yet. Plus it's a good chance to talk casually with some of the best players in the game. We have discussions everyday about cards, decks, strategy, metagame, etc.

Not to mention the founder & CEO of KyyGames is always in the room to talk to. What else were you waiting for? ;)
"They preach the supremacy of the state, declare its omnipotence over individual man and predict its eventual domination of all peoples on the Earth. They are the focus of evil in the modern world." - Ronald Reagan, March 8, 1983
Shawe
Trooper

Postby Shawe » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Bump for the new players! Perhaps we should consider a sticky for this?
"They preach the supremacy of the state, declare its omnipotence over individual man and predict its eventual domination of all peoples on the Earth. They are the focus of evil in the modern world." - Ronald Reagan, March 8, 1983
Shawe
Trooper

Postby Qvaak » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

It might be a good idea to have separate channels for matchmaking and general discussion.
Ask me about • L • O • S • S •

But though its lure alone makes life worth living // None gains or guesses what it hints at giving.
Qvaak
Veteran

Postby Mip » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Thread resurrection to get more people to read about the IRC channel.
Mip

Cabals IGN: CoW.Mip
CabalsCode: C9GP2GK

Postby perseoo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi! i have just joined that IRC, but, how can i write? i just want to read that info about the playtest.

Thanks!
perseoo
Follower

Postby trueazoth » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm

its quite a common problem with IRC not being able to write but its really easy, just confusing dont worry it happens to the best of us, if you look right at the bottom of the page you can see a chat bar.
trueazoth
Follower

Postby Mip » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:07 pm

There is a bar to type in, it's just not highlighted much, so you might overlook it at first glance.
Mip

Cabals IGN: CoW.Mip
CabalsCode: C9GP2GK

Postby Anaxandridas » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:34 am

I miss being able to use IRC with ease. Now that I can't be on there all the time, I have to try out all my new test decks and play "fun" builds on global. So I'll be sitting at 2050 one morning, think "I want to try something new with..." and be at 1600 that afternoon, then spend a week climbing back up. Wish I knew someone IRL who played. not for lack of trying, I try to get people I know to play, plenty :/

I assume we will see hilarity ensue, for the same reasons, with the new version upset.
IRC; channel #cabalscg, server irc.quakenet.org

It took me ~350 USD to get a full collection. It costs 50 USD to get an Elite deck. Why are we complaining about Elites? The ENTIRE GAME IS ******* EXPENSIVE.
Anaxandridas
Disciple

Next

Return to General Discussion (Digital)