DA BENSY CODES

General Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards discussion.

DA BENSY CODES

Postby DidierdeKall » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Bensynos, Il Maestro, the one who always leaves amusing sentences in the first 3 lines of the Cabalist leaderboard, left Cabals... Honestly, I will miss him. A match against him was always a real challenge for the neurons. I had to beat him 2 or 3 times maximum. Cabals is a game where everyone often loses, except Bensynos! But before leaving, he did me the honor of managing his accounts.
So It is an exciting opportunity to learn an effective deckbuilding and to slip into the skin of the champion.
He only played the 3 heroes with double loyalty (Boris Kane, Miguel Rosenau or Samuel Ong). His decks are full elited. Also, if some of you are interested for testing the decks of the Master, contact me. And I could pass the password for a temporary loan...

Didier
Il nous a fallu vider, à 24 ans, ce calice au breuvage amer. Le cœur meurtri, nous avons dû brûler livres et cahiers, confesser notre ignorance et, modeste néophyte, déchiffrer une autre science sur les bancs d'une autre école. FULCANELLI
DidierdeKall
Novice

Cabals IGN: Le.Comte.de.Kall
CabalsCode: B52GQX3

Re: DA BENSY CODES

Postby Pereira » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Didier! I'm in for the Rosenau deck!!
Pereira
Trooper

CabalsCode: JDAU4YU

Postby DidierdeKall » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 am

@Pereira : Ok, il will contact you soon directly on your inbox.
Il nous a fallu vider, à 24 ans, ce calice au breuvage amer. Le cœur meurtri, nous avons dû brûler livres et cahiers, confesser notre ignorance et, modeste néophyte, déchiffrer une autre science sur les bancs d'une autre école. FULCANELLI
DidierdeKall
Novice

Cabals IGN: Le.Comte.de.Kall
CabalsCode: B52GQX3

Postby badgersbones » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:17 am

I feel that I should mention that BenSynos used to play a lot of Crowley before the expansion. And that the card game he moved to next was Faeria. Have not seen him on that game either lately tho
Add my Cabalscode:YQK2BXL to your Shop Gift Code for a FREE HERO!
badgersbones
Baron

Cabals IGN: COW.badgersbones
CabalsCode: YQK2BXL

Return to General Discussion (Digital)