Known Issues

Help us track and kill bugs.

Re: Known Issues

Postby Mip » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Known possible problems:

- Using Following Tao on Yellow Sea Smugglers, causes problems with the game.
- Using Descending Clouds on a unit revived by a portal, can cause something to desynch leading to a Lost Connection message
- Following Tao does not remove Cling to the Unity and Descending Clouds.
Mip

Cabals IGN: CoW.Mip
CabalsCode: C9GP2GK

Postby quauru » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:53 pm

After destroying a creature with a Void, which survives the fight, the owner is able to choose the direction of walking. (Normally after a fight, the winner conquers the tile of the dead creature automatically.)

(Sometimes I can reproduce this bug, sometimes not)
Covenant of Wizards - CoW
quauru
Veteran

Postby MagicSausage » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:39 am

Just had a very weird bug. Playing against Amnesianight, used my lesser yaomo. everything looks alright, I can click on everything and it responds, except could not click on end turn. Playing on PC version.

Too bad because I was winning 46-27 in DP too...

edit: it's been like over 3 mins and it didn't time out still. I'm just going to close the game instead.
MagicSausage
Veteran

Postby Klasu » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 am

MagicSausage wrote:Just had a very weird bug. Playing against Amnesianight, used my lesser yaomo. everything looks alright, I can click on everything and it responds, except could not click on end turn. Playing on PC version.

edit: it's been like over 3 mins and it didn't time out still. I'm just going to close the game instead.

Did you cast a Tao on his fisherman the same turn? Because doing that causes the exact situation described, been tested, reproduced and reported to Mika. Just don't do it for now!
The Dragon Tamer
Klasu
Visionary

Postby MagicSausage » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Klasu wrote:
MagicSausage wrote:Just had a very weird bug. Playing against Amnesianight, used my lesser yaomo. everything looks alright, I can click on everything and it responds, except could not click on end turn. Playing on PC version.

Did you cast a Tao on his fisherman the same turn? Because doing that causes the exact situation described, been tested, reproduced and reported to Mika. Just don't do it for now!

yes I did! now I know what not to do.
MagicSausage
Veteran

Postby lllZlll » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Don't know if it has been mentiond before but if I use the Mimic ability on a card of the new cabals the game crashes immediately (Lost connection). This happend to me many times now while trying to copy various abilities of the cards of DE and SoO. I can not remember the exact cards I tried it on.
Don't know about Clone yet.
lllZlll
Disciple

Postby Mip » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 pm

I haven't read about it before, thanks for mentioning it.
Mip

Cabals IGN: CoW.Mip
CabalsCode: C9GP2GK

Postby glassbutterfly » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:34 am

Klasu wrote:

lol same here playing princess97 and cant end turn fail. what i did was played tao on smug and drew clouds n played it on the same smuggler
glassbutterfly
Disciple

Postby Grahaminator » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Klasu wrote:

I just had the same thing happen when I cast Changling Trick on a fisherman
Grahaminator

Postby pixnaps » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 am

I wish the latest hotfix would only match us up with other players who have also updated. As it is, I'm still having half my games ended in lost connections (one way or another), presumably due to the other player still using the old bugged version.
pixnaps
Novice

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports