Known Issues

Postby MikaRosendahl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Version 4.2.0 / 0.93b32

As of 21.3.2015
One quest win sometimes counts as two
Quest reward may appear prior to match ending and victory screen remains dark
On some devices a deployed unit can appear white
Some graphical issues on iOS
Cabals Founder and Card&Board game enthusiast.
Join your fellow players on IRC for general chat and friendly matches:
#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org

http://webchat.quakenet.org
Thread with more information about IRC channel
MikaRosendahl
Site Admin

Re: Known Issues

Postby KVD » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:59 pm

I had a High Priest and an Ivory Trader in play.
The top card of my discard pile was a Falling Star and I had no more cards in my deck.
What I did was activate the Priest to get the Star back, then activate the Trader to get resources.
However upon activating the Trader the Star got immediately returned to the discard pile without me being able to use it. My hand was not full and this happened multiple times in the same game.
Stay in school.
KVD
Elite

Postby MagicSausage » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Not sure if it was intended but descending cloud says target unit does no dmg. So I casted it on a mechanic, he was still able to use it to blow up my unit. Maybe it was intended to say target unit does no COMBAT dmg?
MagicSausage
Veteran

Postby AmnesiaNight » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Has anyone had this happen yet.......

i bought a dragon starter deck

and the purple starter deck

i recieved....starter deck for the blue dragon minions

then i recieved a karl starter deck when i purchased an acolytes of osiris starter deck

i know it was not a misclick for the karl deck is 2 decks above the acolytes of osiris in the shop.

Is this a glitch? i would gladly trade the karl starter deck in for the acolyte of osiris if possible...i already own all the karl cards and i have not touched the starter deck it gave me.
AmnesiaNight
Disciple

Postby KVD » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 pm

The CPU timing out.

I'm going to type that again.

The CPU timing out.
Stay in school.
KVD
Elite

Postby SimplyMonk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 am

Can a High Priest only bring back a card once? I kept on running into the situation where I would get a spell back from the discard, cast it and then next turn I'd be unable to use my High Priest's ability to get is back. The ability would appear greyed put and unusable. Will post a screen next time it happens.
SimplyMonk
Trooper

Postby Mip » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:03 am

I have also had my ablity greyed out with high priest, however for me the reason was a full hand :D
So did you check if you had 8 cards in hand? If your hand is full, you can't return extra cards to it, I have however returned the same cards multiple times to my hand.
Mip

Cabals IGN: CoW.Mip
CabalsCode: C9GP2GK

Postby bhosp » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Osiris's discard pile manipulation is all screwed up in general. It seems very easy for a card to get removed from the discard pile, but still appear in there, so it appears in two places at once, which causes the game to de-sync.
bhosp
Disciple

Postby SimplyMonk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Mip wrote:I have also had my ablity greyed out with high priest, however for me the reason was a full hand :D
So did you check if you had 8 cards in hand? If your hand is full, you can't return extra cards to it, I have however returned the same cards multiple times to my hand.

You may be right. Will have to verify if it happens again... once I can actually play again.
SimplyMonk
Trooper

Postby Qvaak » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 am

Hotfix link on the Cabals home page's news page does not work: http://www.cabalsgame.com/www.cabalsgam ... wnload.php ... should surely be http://www.cabalsgame.com/download.php
Ask me about • L • O • S • S •

But though its lure alone makes life worth living // None gains or guesses what it hints at giving.
Qvaak
Veteran

Next

Return to Bug Reports