Unable to register new account

Help us track and kill bugs.

Re: Unable to register new account

Postby 333 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:08 am

No problem. Thanks for looking into it.
Novice

Postby dougsymon » Wed May 07, 2014 6:19 am

Please now try to register your accounts. This problem should now be fixed.
Join your fellow players on IRC for general chat and friendly matches:
#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=cabalscg
Thread with more information about IRC channel

DM me if you'd like a game of Cabals!
dougsymon
Site Admin

Cabals IGN: WindomEarle
CabalsCode: R5Z8YTW

Postby 333 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 am

Yes it's fixed. I can login and out now. Thank u
Last edited by 333 on Wed May 07, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novice

Postby dougsymon » Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 am

That's great. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Join your fellow players on IRC for general chat and friendly matches:
#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=cabalscg
Thread with more information about IRC channel

DM me if you'd like a game of Cabals!
dougsymon
Site Admin

Cabals IGN: WindomEarle
CabalsCode: R5Z8YTW

Re: Stuck with New Account on My Computer

Postby synique » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm

dougsymon wrote:As long as you remember the username and password you can go to logout and input another account's details. The warning message is just because there is no way to recover the account if the password is forgotten because there is no e-mail address.

How do you do this?

I want to log out and log back in again, but I can't find any logout option. I've restarted the game a number of times.

When I try to enter an email address, I get an "Email address already in use" error. I presume because I had an account on my mobile device. However, I can't see how to log out and re-log in with the existing account.

ID: Player63310669
synique
Follower

Postby joukosalminen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 am

synique wrote:
dougsymon wrote:As long as you remember the username and password you can go to logout and input another account's details. The warning message is just because there is no way to recover the account if the password is forgotten because there is no e-mail address.

How do you do this?

I want to log out and log back in again, but I can't find any logout option. I've restarted the game a number of times.

When I try to enter an email address, I get an "Email address already in use" error. I presume because I had an account on my mobile device. However, I can't see how to log out and re-log in with the existing account.

ID: Player63310669

Are you on Steam? If so, you need to attach a password and an email address to the current account you're using before you can Unlink. Then when you start the game again you need to press the correct button that says you have an existing account and enter the old details.
joukosalminen
Secret Agent

Postby synique » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:51 am

joukosalminen wrote:Are you on Steam? If so, you need to attach a password and an email address to the current account you're using before you can Unlink. Then when you start the game again you need to press the correct button that says you have an existing account and enter the old details.

Yes, I'm on Steam. However, the problem is I can't put in an email address. It gives me an error every time I try.
synique
Follower

Postby joukosalminen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:06 am

synique wrote:
joukosalminen wrote:Are you on Steam? If so, you need to attach a password and an email address to the current account you're using before you can Unlink. Then when you start the game again you need to press the correct button that says you have an existing account and enter the old details.

Yes, I'm on Steam. However, the problem is I can't put in an email address. It gives me an error every time I try.

It won't work if you put in the same email address that your old account uses. Put a new or random email address to the Email field, put in a new password and then press Unlink. That'll log out your current account which will enable you to log in with your old account that you used on mobile.
joukosalminen
Secret Agent

Previous

Return to Bug Reports