THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Please post your feedback and suggestions here.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Postby Saboteur » Wed May 31, 2017 5:13 pm

1) Guild/clan mechanics
2) 2 v 2 game mod (at least experimental)

Maybe baby:
3) Global ingame chat with few servers (english, russian ...)
4) Badges you can give after a match like "fersome opponent", "golden tongue", "respectfull player" etc
5) special maps for guilds bases to store guild loot. Base raidings
P.S. I give max 1.8 year to announce you gonna implement it and max 2 years untill you honna finish it. Get a grip!
Last edited by Saboteur on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lets make Cabals great again! We must build a wall to protects all the newbies
Saboteur
Veteran

Re: THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Postby Saboteur » Wed May 31, 2017 6:54 pm

Feel free to add what new ways you would like to see here in cabals
Saboteur
Veteran

Postby DidierdeKall » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:58 am

I am dreaming about a "free" mode where we could mix all Cabals (Zahir with Osiris and Bearclaw for example). I think this mode will be the most original and tactical. Each deck would be original and would bring a new breath for the game... Come on please ;-)
Il nous a fallu vider, à 24 ans, ce calice au breuvage amer. Le cœur meurtri, nous avons dû brûler livres et cahiers, confesser notre ignorance et, modeste néophyte, déchiffrer une autre science sur les bancs d'une autre école. FULCANELLI
DidierdeKall
Novice

Cabals IGN: Le.Comte.de.Kall
CabalsCode: B52GQX3

Postby DidierdeKall » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:59 am

I am dreaming about a "free" mode where we could mix all Cabals (Zahir with Osiris and Bearclaw for example). I think this mode will be the most original and tactical. Each deck would be original and would bring a new breath for the game... Come on please ;-)
Il nous a fallu vider, à 24 ans, ce calice au breuvage amer. Le cœur meurtri, nous avons dû brûler livres et cahiers, confesser notre ignorance et, modeste néophyte, déchiffrer une autre science sur les bancs d'une autre école. FULCANELLI
DidierdeKall
Novice

Postby Saboteur » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:24 pm

DidierdeKall wrote:I am dreaming about a "free" mode where we could mix all Cabals (Zahir with Osiris and Bearclaw for example). I think this mode will be the most original and tactical. Each deck would be original and would bring a new breath for the game... Come on please ;-)

Very brave suggestion Didier. I am thinking 2 v 2 can give you something similar where u can mix total of 4 societies in your team. Even only idea of Mixing all cabals explodes my head, but here we have conceptual problem: cabals is a war between loyal societies, what you think about that?

Imagine if friendly fire is enabled in 2 v 2! So many options! So many combinations and so much terra for your mindgames!
Saboteur
Veteran

Postby Saboteur » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:30 pm

DidierdeKall wrote:I am dreaming about a "free" mode where we could mix all Cabals (Zahir with Osiris and Bearclaw for example). I think this mode will be the most original and tactical. Each deck would be original and would bring a new breath for the game... Come on please ;-)

I think I have seen very similar idea here in this topic, somewhere in page 1
Saboteur
Veteran

Postby Saboteur » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Update: bases maps for guilds, base raidings?
Saboteur
Veteran

Postby DidierdeKall » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 am

Saboteur wrote:cabals is a war between loyal societies, what you think about that?

You're right but seriously, is this a major problem? I'm just talking about a new mode, a new format. Since there are different formats in Magic The Gathering (Legacy, Modern, Standard ...).
There is already the name "Cabals: War of cabals". Kyy could create a new name: "Master of Cabals" where the player would be completely free to choose any card (I guess then that Diplomate would be in 3 copies in each deck!). I had spoken with Lleomaxx and he was of the same opinion: we should be able to play any card. It is up to us to manage the costs of loyalty.

In addition I have a personal opinion but I think the alliances should be revisited :

_ Zahir with Osiris : Besides the Arabic and Oriental atmosphere of the two cabals, they share mainly the same basis: alchemy. If the alchemy had a Chinese origin, Western alchemy comes from Egypt! It was broadcast by the Greeks, then by the Arabs.

_ Bearclaw with Dragon : Geography speaks for itself! It would make sense to see a Sino-Russian bloc. Let us not forget either the influence of Russian communism on the present Chinese political system ! And last but not least, the theme of the dragon is found in Russian folklore through the "Zmeï Gorynytch" (thanks to Cacukuke for his old nick!), a big dragon/hydra...

_ Vril with Danann : The two mythologies (Celtic and Germanic) have the same origin: the continent of Hyperborea.If in Cabals, Vril has a technological and mechanical side, this society could well complement with a cabal more "nature" and bestial ...

What do you think dear Cabalists ?
DidierdeKall
Novice

Postby Saboteur » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 am

I say yes. Game modes- where not only you cqn mix cabals but also have a diffrrent set of rules!
Saboteur
Veteran

Postby HECTORRedDeckWins26 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 pm

This is what you get: .
HECTORRedDeckWins26
Visionary

Cabals IGN: WHITE.DECK.WINS

Return to Feedback and Suggestions