Italian translation

Join in the development of Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards.
Forum rules
The purpose of this Beta Development forum is to help move the development of the Cabals forward. What we need are constructive comments and feedback.

Italian translation

Postby Acid25 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello guys, long time no see :)
I've finally tried the pc version of Cabals and it looks neat. I noticed, tho, that the italian translation is just partial. The job looks easy, and I'd be happy to help if needed. Good luck with your project, Cabals is probably the most underrated card game around and i hope things will change soon!
Acid25
Agent

Re: Italian translation

Postby joukosalminen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 am

Hey!

Thanks for your interest in Cabals. Improving the language localizations is not something we're focusing on at the moment and it's not really something that can be outsourced to the community either as it would have to be professionally checked anyway to make sure it's correctly translated and not offensive in any way. Not saying it's likely that a disgruntled unofficial translator would deliberately translate something wrong or anything to that effect but it's a chance that could not be taken.

Thanks for your kinds words and hope you enjoy playing Cabals!
joukosalminen
Secret Agent

Re: Italian translation

Postby Acid25 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi joukosalminen, thanks for the answer. If you ever change your mind just send me a message. Keep up the good work!
Acid25
Agent

Return to Cabals Beta Development