Cabals Updated!

Latest development news.

Re: Cabals Updated!

Postby 210 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Vril is massive. Really strong. Let's see how it goes after new cards.
Visionary

Cabals IGN: Rastafari.hs

Postby Sdric » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:23 pm

210 wrote:Vril is massive. Really strong. Let's see how it goes after new cards.

I'm not certain yet, it looks good on paper - but I do find myself having trouble to finish games without OTK.
Armanin Warrior and Champions are still completely useless vs primal. Vril Field Generator is a good power-increase against Nether, though.
Sdric
Elite

Cabals IGN: Sdric
CabalsCode: 7HDWBSC

Postby senzubean » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:34 am

Building Contractor wouldn't let me use the device on adjacent enemy tiles at all :/
senzubean
Follower

Cabals IGN: senzubean

Postby Sdric » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 am

senzubean wrote:Building Contractor wouldn't let me use the device on adjacent enemy tiles at all :/

You have to use his ability first. It doesn't happen automatically, you have to pay for it each turn.
Sdric
Elite

Postby senzubean » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Sdric wrote:
senzubean wrote:Building Contractor wouldn't let me use the device on adjacent enemy tiles at all :/

You have to use his ability first. It doesn't happen automatically, you have to pay for it each turn.

ahhhh.... duhhhhh... Thanks
senzubean
Follower

Cabals IGN: senzubean

Postby gerulf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 pm

So these are my remarks about last update:
- still not stable ( lost conections/deck sync with database/player already in the game and bla -bla-bla)
- GUI bugs; strange flickering from time to time
- balance a little better but maybe it's just a question of time, then players cut off all wrong strategics
- it's a bad idea to increase cost for Building Contractor and give it ability for 1price . Also devices are too weak now. So almost nobody use all these cards.

I think Kyy should better give an update with all new teaser cards and after that a little later release a fixed version without all bugs and unbalance mistakes. This update is not
exponential.

Отправлено с моего Nexus 7 через Tapatalk
gerulf
Trooper

Postby Sdric » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 am

I completely agree with your stances on devices gerulf, why would I pay 5 resources for a 1/1 and 0/4 unit, while the 2nd units hurts myself as well? Building my deck around it hurting myself "not so much" already means that I forced to exclude strong cards which don't synergize with it.

It's simply not worth the downsides anymore.

Not to mention that a lot of nerfed cards never saw play (e.g. Sampo) and in hundreds of games I saw maybe one deck which used a device without contractor. Now they suffered a TRIPPLE nerf.
And I'm pretty certain that the devs don't fully understand how HUGE the difference between a 1 and 2 cost unit is when it comes to turn 1 plays, it's gamelosing. Not to mention that no E A C H S I N G L E U S E of his placement costs 1 more - place 2 buildings and you pay 3 more than before while losing 3 attack...

I'm just baffle dhow this went through, it's even worse than anticipated. Completely unplayable.
Sdric
Elite

Postby gerulf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Wtf !!!! There are too much disconectons.. Day by day it's become stronger. When will it stops?!

gerulf
Trooper

Postby gerulf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Great! Now it's imposible to run online mach. Jast a message deck syncronise with database and game freeze!

gerulf
Trooper

Postby Sdric » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Yea, the servers have been a bigger pile of BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP than ever during the last few days.... And they were underwhelming to begin with... Especially now that they're giving out more Steam keys this should finally be changed... I mean the reports have been here since 2013... And the forum freezes as often. It's really time to change the server provider.
Sdric
Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Cabals News