War of Cabals continues

Latest development news.

War of Cabals continues

Postby MikaRosendahl » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:04 am

I've received numerous messages, I thank you for your comments and support.
On behalf of Kyy and myself, I apologize for the lapse in communication and maintenance.

Starting this week, the War of Cabals will continue.

-Mika
Cabals Founder and Card&Board game enthusiast.
Join your fellow players on IRC for general chat and friendly matches:
#cabalscg
irc.quakenet.org

http://webchat.quakenet.org
Thread with more information about IRC channel
MikaRosendahl
Site Admin

Re: War of Cabals continues

Postby Pereira » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:42 pm

I Rosendhal. I hadn't the chance to see you in game back in the years, but everybody in the game remember about you and Rosenau. I think the effor you spend to create also a cultural background in the game is noticeable and i want to give you my appreciation as player for that.

Now the serious topic. 2 Months without any news nor comments. I think we deserve more than a simple apology, you don't? Since everybody here is playing for love, why refusing to show some at all? Silence for two months, prices up, what's this? It seems to me that in your company there's a strong lack of moral, despite the moral world that you seem to have loved in the game. Up to you, we keep play in each case and the bad reputation of Kyy will stand anyway.

Second thing. Who's this new guy after Douglas? "Aquila ascension", seriously? Altair from Assassin's Creed? SERIOUSLY? Next week we have Micky Mouse and Spiderman Ascension?

Mika spend some time speaking with people please. After all, all this is your idea. Keep it real, be cabal, be Miguel. C'mon man.
Pereira
Trooper

CabalsCode: JDAU4YU

Return to Cabals News